I have been absent from posting a recipe for a couple months (my apologies!) but wanted to share THIS... sounds delicious! I hope to try it this weekend, so if you find it a success feel free to share your thoughts (good or bad)!
CARROT CAKE JAM
- 1 1/2 cups finely grated carrots
- 1 1/2 cups peeled chopped apples
- 1 (14 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon clove
- 6 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) certo liquid pectin
- Mix everything BUT sugar and pectin in pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Bring down to a simmer for 20 minutes, stirring every once in while.
- Add pectin and bring to a boil.
- Add sugar bring to a rolling boil.
- Take off heat.
- Fill hot sterile jars.
- Put lids on.
- Water bath for 10 minutes.
Please send me your favorite recipes and I will try to post them on the website! Email them to: email@example.com