Burn Permits and Fire Pit Permits



Cartwright-Roblin Municipality

 Notice is hereby given that under the sections

 232 (1), 264, 268 The Municipal Act,

open fires are not permitted

 in the Cartwright-Roblin Municipality without an approved Burn Permit.

Persons wishing to burn crop residue or grass for farming practices may apply for a Burn Permit.

Removal of old buildings requires a Burn Permit, notification to the Fire Department and Demolition Permit.


Please complete and submit the permit below to the Fire Department for their approval.


Cartwright-Roblin Municipality

Colleen Mullin, CAO

Laurence Klassen, Fire Department

Gerry Dousselaere, Deputy Fire Chief

  Note: urban and resort areas require fire pit permits as well. Please contact the fire department if you have any questions. 

PDF icon CRM 2016 Permit to Burn108.75 KB
PDF icon CRM 2016 Fire Pit Permit9.46 KB