Cartwright-Roblin Municipality invites proposals for the removal of snow from streets, back lanes, and sidewalks in Mather for the 2019-20 season as follows:
- Contract start and end dates depend on snowfall (estimated end date Mar 31)
- Equipment and fuel provided by the contractor
- Program to include:
- Clearing of windrows in driveways behind municipal plow
- Clearing main street sidewalks
- Clearing back lanes
- Proposals to include:
- type and size of equipment proposed
- rate per hour
- proof of insurance, worker’s compensation, etc.
Lowest or any proposals not necessarily accepted.
For more information or viewing please call Kevin McLeod (204) 529-2438.
The contract will be open only until a suitable arrangement is made.
Please submit offers as soon as possible to:
Box 9 Cartwright, MB, R0K 0L0
fax (204) 529-2288
Dated November 20, 2019
Colleen Mullin, CMMA
Chief Administrative Office